Morgan Solar Inc. will endeavour to provide information that is accurate and up to date. Please report any errors, discrepancies or inaccuracies and we will correct them immediately. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of this site.
The content, files, images and URLs in this site may be changed at any time, for any reason and without notice. No guarantee of archives or backup copies is offered, however, if you wish to access to content that has been removed from the site, please contact us with your request and we will try to help you.
No statement on this site shall be construed as solicitation for investments, partnerships or employment.
- All investments will be done pursuant to a Business Plan and the investor’s appropriate due diligence.
- All partnerships will be done pursuant to explicit offers and contracts, and both party’s appropriate due diligence.
- All offers for employment will be forwarded in writing directly to the person receiving the offer.
This site and all contents herein, including texts, images and files are property of Morgan Solar Inc.
The following activities are considered acceptable use with no requirement for permission, and with no restrictions:
- Accessing the site.
- Linking to any page.
- Downloading any content offered on the site.
- Linking to any file offered for download on the site.
The following activities are not considered acceptable use. Anyone indenting on performing any of the following activities must obtain permission from a Morgan Solar Inc. representative in advance. To contact a Morgan Solar representative, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Republishing page content.
- Altering and republishing page content.
Morgan Solar Inc. respects the privacy of its visitors, clients and others who may visit our Website, contact us, and provide us with information so that we can communicate with them.
Our Pledge to You
- We do not use web bugs or similar tracking technology.
- This website includes request forms and e-mail addresses by which you may choose to contact us and request access to information from us and from this website.
- If you submit one of the forms on this website, you are giving us permission to add you to our database of persons requesting information about Morgan Solar Inc. You are also giving us your consent for us to contact you from time to time, using the contact information you provide in the form, with information related to our products, services and projects.
- If you send us e-mail which is not unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e. which is not spam), we will not divulge your e-mail address or the contents of your e-mail to anyone for any reason without your prior consent or unless ordered by a court to do so.
- We wish to inform, not to annoy you. Should you request to be “unsubscribed” to any of our communiqués, we will immediately honour your request.
- We use our web server logs for internal analysis of traffic to this website, in order to gauge our website’s effectiveness and the popularity of particular pages or documents on the website. We do not show or sell our web server logs to anyone else.
Your Pledge to Us
Just as Morgan Solar Inc. respects your privacy, we ask you to respect our privacy. In particular:
- You may not use this website to harvest e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail – to us or to anyone else.
- You may not use the names of our clients or partners, who may be identified on this website and in our other marketing collateral, to contact them.
- You may not violate the copyright of this website by reproducing it in whole or in part without our written permission to do so. If you are interested in doing so, please ask us.
- If you send unsolicited junk email to any @morgansolar.com email address, we reserve the right to:
- Blacklist your email server without prior notification.
- Report your email server to real-time anti-spam services.
- Add your email address/server/IP address to our spam filters.
Morgan Solar Blog Policies
Morgan Solar Inc. maintains a separate blog as part of our Website. Its contents represent the opinions of individual Morgan Solar Inc. employees and do not necessarily represent company policy or official company positions.
However, we pledge the following:
- We will strive to be ethical above all else.
- We will attribute sources where ever possible, we will never intentionally plagiarize content and we will provide context where ever possible.
- We will strive to be fair, honest and civil.
- If we link to a Website, article or blog post or other online content that you own or have created, you may request that we remove the link at any time. We will honour a request to remove links as soon as they are received and verified as genuine.
- If you object to a post we make about you personally, your company, project, product or other physical or intellectual property, you may request to have the comment removed, or to supply a rebuttal. We will honour removal or rebuttal requests if they are reasonable.
For the time being, on a trial basis, we are allowing comments on the blog. We reserve the right to delete any comment, for any reason, without notice to the poster and without creating a back up copy. We do however, pledge the following:
- We will never edit a third party comment, comments will be either left as posted or deleted outright.
- We will automatically delete all comments that contain any of the following:
- Links to irrelevant websites
- Links to spam sites
- Profanity, suggestive or explicit language, threats, insults, hate speech or any other language deemed offensive
- Abusive comments
- We reserve the right to permanently ban any user, ISP or domain from posting comments.
We do however, also reserve the right to suspend the comment system at any time, and will not create backups or copies of posted comments.